Back 2 Basics Traditions Artisan Food Tours will bring you face to face with local South Australian artisan producers who are experts in what they create. You will not only learn how their products are made directly from them, but also sample and purchase their products along the adventure.
UPCOMING TOUR DATES:
- Saturday 25th August 2018
On this tour you will visit local artisan producers located within the heart of Adelaide. You will learn, taste and understand how they make their sumptuous foods from first principles. Your “behind the scenes” experience will include (subject to change) :
- Authentic coffee roasting at Cirelli Coffee Roasting;
- Old school butchery at Crittenden Meats;
- Special visit to Plant4 at Bowden;
- Behind the screens look of classic beer brewing at Pirate Life
DURATION: 9:00AM – 1:30PM (Pickup from 8:30AM)
Adelaide CBD and Glenelg hotel pickup can be arranged on request.
Back 2 Basics Traditions food tours are LIMITED to small groups of only 14 people.