This is not just another food tour around Adelaide
Are you passionate about food or love the experience of learning about new food? Do you want to know where some of the best South Australian food producers are located? Then we have the food tour just for you!
Back 2 Basics Traditions Food Tours are designed to bring you face to face with local artisan producers who are experts in what they create. You will not only learn how their products are made directly from them, but also sample and be able to purchase their products along the adventure.
South Australia has a rich food & wine culture. Locations that can be experienced in our tours include:
- World class wineries;
- Cheese making facility using the freshest local milk;
- The ancient art of olive oil pressing;
- Authentic coffee roasting;
- Delicious Gelati making;
- The fine art of baking bread;
- Traditional Pasta making;
- Old world butchering and Salami making;
- Chocolate making and tasting facility;
- Suburban Seasonal vegetable gardens;
- Local honey bee keeping.
A tour will typically take you to 3-4 locations where you will learn, taste and understand how these foods are made from first principles. Along the way we will gather produce and share a delicious meal at the end of the tour.
Contact us today to build your ideal food experience, to suit your interests…and palettes!
Back 2 Basics Traditions Food Tours includes transport and is suited to groups of 7 -14 people.