Did you see there is a garlic bread shortage??? No really, we didn’t believe it but it’s true… check-out the news article on the shortage by clicking here!
But there is absolutely no need to worry, especially if you love your garlic bread like we do here at Back 2 Basics Traditions. Read on to learn how we make the tastiest garlic bread with ease… no smelly garlic peeling fingers, no whisking, no fuss – and certainly no plastic fragments!
All you need is a loaf of fresh crusty bread and a bottle of our South Australian cold pressed garlic infused extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 Loaf of fresh crusty bread, sliced
- Back 2 Basics Traditions Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Butter, unsalted, non-homogenised – we prefer and only use B.-d. Farm Paris Creek Bio-Dynamic Butter – click here (optional)
- Dried oregano flakes
Method - Traditional Whole Loaf Garlic Bread
1. Cut a whole loaf of bread in half long ways. Do not fully cut through – leave fully attached on one side.
2. Spread a small amount of butter on one inside piece (optional).
3. Drizzle a generous amount of our garlic infused extra virgin oil on both inside pieces.
4. Sprinkle with dried oregano flakes.
5. Wrap in alfoil and heat in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, cut into slices and serve hot – add more garlic oil as desired.
Method - Super Quick Single Slice Toasted Garlic Bread
1. Cut loaf into slices.
2. Toast slices in toaster until golden-brown.
3. Spread a small amount of butter on one side (optional).
4. Drizzle a generous amount of our South Australian garlic infused extra virgin oil on one side.
5. Sprinkle with dried oregano flakes.
6. Let sit for a minute or two while the beautiful aroma tantalises your taste buds
7. Repeat – cause one isn’t enough
If you miss that delicious garlic bread, then just nab yourself a bottle of our South Australian garlic infused extra virgin olive oil and let your taste buds rejoice! It is so simple, quick and tasty you will be unable to stop at just one! Just another reason to be a cook and not a chef!
Garlic bread shortage…. Yeah right!
Please leave your comments below… we really enjoy receiving your tasty feedback!
P.S. It is really good for breakfast with a poached egg on top!
Where To Buy
- Single bottles of Back 2 Basics Traditions Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be purchased by clicking here.
- 3 Bottle Pack Gift Packs of Back 2 Basics Traditions Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils can be purchased by clicking here.
- 5 Bottle Pack Gift Packs of Back 2 Basics Traditions Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils can be purchased by clicking here.
- B.-d. Farm Paris Creek is available on the Beston Marketplace – please click here.